“THE ASSOCIATION’s objective is to act in the promotion and future retention of a design and crafts market in Aalborg of high artistic quality as an ongoing and recurring activity that initiates other activities designed to promote and render visible arts and craft in Denmark.”
Se our conventions
Who can become a member?
Membership of DOK#1 is open to designers, artists and craftsmen who work with craftsmanship and handicrafts on a professional basis. Membership is not subject to a jury.
Annual subscription for membership is only DKK 600.00 .
and provides access to:
- Participation in joint projects. Working groups can be set up and joint exhibitions and marketing can be arranged – all ideas are welcome.
- Chance to participate in the major DOK#1 Design and Crafts Market at Toldbodsplads, which is held during the “Aalborg in Red” fashion and culture week every year in September. As it is a juried market, membership does not automatically provide the right to exhibit at the market – although, if selected, members may exhibit at a reduced rate.
- Chance to participate in one of Dok#1’s huts at the Christmas market on the square at Gl. Torv in Aalborg. For members only.
- Marketing via web portal www.dok1.dk
- Chance to participate in newsletters, joint marketing. Chance to contribute to these newsletters.
- At least two annual events, e.g. lectures, courses or workshop visits.
Become a member here >>